Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How Much Does A Mechadoll Cost

patterns in your life! 25/01/1911 26/01/1911

When I explain to my clients that they must think the colors of their houses as prints they like, and demystify a little bit, I do not usually understand. So when I found the breakdown of colors in this skirt, I decided to explain it again, but with practical examples.
Here is an example changing the amounts of each color in different spaces, and so you see how easy contrary it is to choose colors that look good without any fear of failure, and as a true professional.
Well, to make it more fun, I challenge this weekend to find inner stick to these seasonal patterns as (Fashionisima stolen, which always has the most fashion per minute!), and next week I'll show you that I found. "The animals? If you send
me some, will post next Thursday along with me to find.
Are Easy no?

0 comments:

Post a Comment