Monday, January 17, 2011

Insulin Teaching Plan

17/01/1911 01/11/1911

This week it is possible that strange things happen on the blog, I host the blog on your own server and change the wordpress platform.

When you start a blog you never know any of this, and little by little you're going to find. I recently changed email accounts, web address ... Telefonica to flee to 1 & 1 to control the personal domain. And today, I'm taking me there as well the domain of the blog.

From this point, anything can happen, the blog may disappear and reappear hours later. Do not worry because I will be redirected at any time, although it is possible that the comments never go back. Who's afraid!

I recommend you to do several things if you have not already done so:
1 - Buy your domain, and take away the crutch of blogspot.com or wordpress.com. They are only 5 euros, and so No one will take it away.
2 - I found that when you purchase the domain to blogger, not really in blogger, but will outsource godaddy accommodation elsewhere, but the truth is they are very friendly and helped me every step (very difficult) to remove there.
3 - I'm picking up everything on 1 & 1 that I have recommended a lot as a server, and of course, like all good charges. But when you have a business, you have to control everything better.
4 - And to end all this, I move to wordpress, has convinced me!

I told you in my New Year wishes of chroma and wanted to take the blog to another level, and I'm at it. This is the part that you are going to see, but I'm back with new features that even I can not tell .... Lol (laugh witch)

If I disappear this week will be for that, but follow on twitter talking about my day to day, as @ merchroma, and as all this arranged with many blogs that I am preparing to items which you will

0 comments:

Post a Comment