Thursday, February 3, 2011

Can You Eat Yogurt When You Have Gastritis

no cooking today! Modern Times

Sometimes there are days that feel like cooking, well, I never cook, F is the one who takes care of that.

Well, those days do not throw a take-away either, I found 2 that I love and have an impressive level. Also, my offer of this kind of food has been extended to live in a central district of Madrid, because how are small sites do not work in all neighborhoods.

Gingerboy
I am a big fan of noodles and closed Circus when I was an orphan of the food at a good price and a few months ago, eureka! I called and was surprised nivelazo lot of food. No miss their rolls, their prawns with curry, and 3 types of noodles with a delicious ginger.
addition, the packaging is like the American, with white boxes is a plus to see a table full of baskets with chopsticks out and feel in New York, New York!
Allo Pizza
I like finite oven pizzas, and they will embroider! There are also several already in Madrid and cover more area, so it may serve you wherever you are. My favorite is the 4 cheese, what cheese and I do not love, it's an obsession! Those who know me know that bread and cheese with wine is a complete meal that always make me happy, with a raclette'm terrible!
not lose them, and ask you before a fat: pizza or pizza hut.
These are my tricks for night home game, or F do not want to cook.
What are yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment