Thursday, February 10, 2011

Scorpio Micro Hybrid Specifications

solution pillar behind a sofa

Today a sneaky trick decorator, placing furniture where it is assumed that you can not. If Mohammed will not go to the mountain ...
challenging client (they love to think I put it hard): where I put the couch?
I: since that wall is ideal, as you enter and You see the face. Customer
fly (you're face, but you can not be solved at all): but there is a pillar, and if I can not hit, and it is rare.
I: it put some shelves to fill customer
space on the Brink: and as I get the books?
me (after noting that they have 3 books in the house and 2 encyclopedias): not worry, if you need access to move the couch and just hide behind that use little (or pun intended)
The customer usually to face I do not believe, and that sure is bad ... that little confidence!
No the case of this house, whose owners are lovely apart from books and amazing things everywhere, but my job is the point psychologist, and to deceive customers into the house is beautiful but they do not know and endeavor to leave made a horror.
These shelves are still empty, but filled are precious, and I leave an extra gift, sofa for B & B Designers Guild, and matching turquoise cushions, a mix that never fails, the camel + turquoise + clean and modern forms.

great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment