Thursday, March 17, 2011

Acne Caused By Provigil



By popular demand I explain step by step what I did with the blog and what you should do those who want to follow:

  1. I changed platform. I've moved from blogspot to Wordpress with your own domain.
  2. This means that although the direction is the same, it's like everything new.
  3. RSS readers, software and other kinds bloglovin need to be updated because if you do not lead to blogspot (I'm not going to update more), not the Wordpress which is the new.
  4. The RSS feed is in the Wordpress at the bottom, almost in the center of the screen. As always you have the option of following post and comments.
  5. For other programs (Bloglovin. .. etc), you must enter the address again www.merenmadrid.com I know, is the same but if you do not, it will not work.
  6. addition, I created a new project called + design and I recommend that you visit and agreguéis to your RSS.
think
That is all. Anyway, if anyone has any doubt, you have my mail for anything. Or if not for facebook, twitter ...

Mer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment