Monday, March 7, 2011

Animated Like Surgery

blog address new projects have arrived!

After much thought I had to do, or rather I wanted to do, now is the time to share with you my goings, I have also removed the blog much more than I would have liked.
During peak this year and I posted everything in this blog, but I was left with the desire to give more, to tell more from a professional point covering more sectors on all collateral and providing weapons for you can judge for yourselves what is good and what does not.
And this concern and with the incredible help of Doublecloth
Arise + design
a blog dedicated to interior design, architecture, design and art, with regular features and a lot of content weekly!
What does this mean? because the blog is divided into 2, a more earthly and close it Mer in Madrid and another to learn and enjoy doing it + Design. Therefore, the double or triple work, but as they say "no stings like scabies," I hope to keep up. Outline
clueless (like me!)

mean, you should keep the following addresses in your reader, etc ... bloglovin



definitely
and seeing the problems caused by the Mer 2 in Madrid, unify into one , which is the domain www.merenmadrid.com the blogspot disappear in a couple of days, although the former contained the tweaking will go wrong because they fit the format of the new blog, and you enter within a week blogspot you will that you may be aa new.
Hope to see you in this new adventure aimed at reaching as many people as possible and that has me excited! Many
thank you all for your patience and love.
Mer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment