Saturday, March 12, 2011

Shelf Life Of Brazillian Wax

GOSPEL MISSIONARY

"not to declare my word, but first seek to obtain, and then your tongue will be unleashed, then if you wish, you shall have my Spirit and my word, yes, the power of God to persuade men "(D & C 11:21).
As a missionary, you also must "get the word out" through the study of the gospel and applying what you learn. Quite possibly the most important thing you do to prepare to teach the gospel is the study of the Word of God.
To study good results, should you wish to learn and receive the Holy Spirit's guidance. This program
missionary gospel study will serve to do so in an organized manner. Each day, individual study the gospel for one hour.
Please be blessed as you study the gospel and feel attached to the word of the Lord and learn. We look forward to feel the same joy that Nephi expressed in the following passage:
"For my soul takes delight in the scriptures, and my heart meditate, and write for the instruction and benefit of my children.
" Behold My soul delights in the things of the Lord, and my heart continually meditate things I've seen and heard. " (2 Nephi 4:15-16).

DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment